The Onderneemvaardig website (Website) is provided by Turing Advies B.V. (the Organisation). We collect and use your personal data when you visit the Website to view content or to register. You can find more information about what this means in the following Privacy Statement.
Personal data that we collect and use
Our goal: to help entrepreneurs to develop professionally.
We collect the following data:
When you visit the Website
What personal data do we process for this purpose?
- We process technical data such as your computer’s IP address, the web pages you have visited, the internet browser you used, the previous/subsequent sites you visited and the duration of a visit/session. We process this data on the grounds of our legitimate interest in the insight they give into the use of the Website.
When logging in to the Website
- You can log in to the Website.
- What personal data do we process for this? After you have successfully registered with the Website, we will ask for your name, email address and the four numbers of your postal code. We process this information because it is necessary in order to make the Website available and for executing the underlying agreement.
We do not collect the following data:
- We do not collect sensitive personal data. We will not collect any sensitive personal data from you; indeed, we specifically ask you not to enter any sensitive personal data in open fields on the website or in any emails you send us. Sensitive personal data includes data on racial or ethnic origins, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership; genetic data; biometric data (used for unique identification); health data or data on sexual behaviour or sexual orientation.
- We do not collect the personal data of children. The website is not intended for children under the age of 16 years. However, since we are unable to check whether a visitor is older than 16 or not we advise parents to be cognisant of their children’s online activities in order to prevent any data related to children being processed without parental consent. If you think that we have collected the personal data of a minor without permission, please contact us so that we can delete this information.
Sharing personal data with third parties
We engage third parties for certain activities, such as hosting the website. Insofar as these third parties have access to personal data to facilitate the performance of their services, we have taken the necessary contractual, technical and organisational measures to ensure that your data is processed solely for those purposes. We will not provide personal data to supervisory authorities, tax authorities or investigative bodies unless we are legally obliged to do so.
Cookies or similar technologies:
Analytical cookies. A cookie from Google is installed via our website as part of the ‘Analytics” service. We use this service to record and receive reports on how visitors use the website. In accordance with the recommendations of the Dutch Data Protection Authority we have configured Google Analytics to be privacy-friendly. This means that we:
- use Google Analytics cookies
- have entered into a processing agreement with Google
- have configured Google Analytics so that the last octet of the IP address is hidden
- have disabled the ‘share data’ option in Google Analytics
- do not use any other Google services in combination with the Google Analytics cookies.
More information on enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the instructions and/or via your browser’s ‘help’ function.
We do not need your prior consent to use the cookies described above.
Protecting your personal data
Your personal data will be treated with the utmost confidentiality, and we have taken appropriate technical and organisational security measures to prevent its loss or unlawful processing. To this end, we use multiple security techniques, including secure servers, firewalls and encryption, as well as physical security in areas where data is stored.
Links to other websites
The Website contains links to other websites. Although these websites have been carefully selected, we are not responsible for any processing of your personal data which may occur through them. The General Terms and Conditions and this privacy statement do not apply to the use of such websites.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data by the Organisation and you have the right to data portability. You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, or transfer of your personal data, or a request objecting to the processing of your personal data to the organisation’s mail.
YouTube API Services
Queries or complaints
If you have any queries or comments about the use of your personal data within the context of the Website, please contact the Organisation.
- Email, mail; or
- Post, to the Organisation’s address.
You are also entitled to sumbit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority.